Inspiration4 is the world’s first all-civilian mission to orbit. The mission will be commanded by Jared Isaacman, the 38-year-old founder and Chief Executive Officer of Shift4 Payments and an accomplished pilot and adventurer. Inspiration4 will leave Earth from Kennedy Space Center’s historic Launch Complex 39A, the embarkation point for Apollo and Space Shuttle missions, and travel across a low earth orbit on a multi-day journey that will continually eclipse more than 90% of the earth’s population. Named in recognition of the four-person crew that will raise awareness and funds for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, this milestone represents a new era for human spaceflight and exploration.
Brand Placement Opportunity
Crew can consume or use your product. Product can be place on board.
Crew can wear logo, or brand logo can be placed on board.
- Launch Wednesday, September 15th, 2021
- 72 hours tour around the orbit.
- YouTube, SpaceX website and Space.com will stream launch, 3-day space orbit and splashdown.
- NBC will cover launch, 3-day space orbit and splashdown.
- Viewership estimate combined is 60-70 Million*
*These are estimates, not a guarantee of final viewership
For additional information on the mission:
- : Inspiration4 is the worlds first all-civilian mission to orbit on Spacex September 15th 2021
- : Carlos Bravo
- : 3235289906
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : production
- : youtube, NBC, Space.com, spacex.com
- : Nespresso, , usmile, Cisco, Instagram, IKEA, Pepsi, Adobe, GE, YouTube, Budweiser, Hyundai, L'Oreal, Audi, Visa, ebay, Volkswagen, Netflix, Adidas, Sony, Citibank, Phillips, Gillette, Nestle, Starbucks, Mastercard, Nissan, Paypal, Siemens, Danone, HSBC, 3M, HP, Canon, Colgate, Spotify, Corona, Hewlett Packard, Ferrari, Cartier, Santander, DHL, FedEx, Salesforce, Jack Daniel's, CAT, KIA, Uber, Tiffany & co., KFC, Zoom, Intel, BMW, Disney,
- : 9/15/2021
- : Civilians - Jared Isaacman, Hayley Arceneaux, Chris Sembroski, Dr. Sian Proctor
- : spacex, orbit, civilian in orbit,